Gift cards make a great gift!
If you have any questions on purchasing or redeeming gift cards, please contact us here.
Gift cards do not expire. Gift cards have no cash value. They are redeemable only on store merchandise, not shipping costs, and cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
On-Line Gift Cards
Note gift cards purchased on-line after 11/23/2013 work differently then they did previously. Old on-line gift cards have been re-issued in the new system, so these instructions apply to everyone.
- After purchasing an on-line gift card, you will be emailed the card within a few minutes. The email will contain a link with the card number, current balance, and you can print the card as well.
- The gift card will be emailed to the person who purchased it. The card may then be printed or forwarded to the final recipient.
- Gift cards purchased on-line may be used on-line and in-store as well.
- You must print the gift card in order to use it in-store.
- Redeem your on-line gift card during checkout at catslikeus.com. Be sure to enter the code into the gift card field on checkout.
- Gift cards must be applied at time of purchase. We cannot apply gift card payment to a completed order afterwards.
On-Line Gift Card balance
You may see the current card balance by clicking on the link emailed to you upon purchasing the card.
In-Store Gift Cards
Gift cards purchased in our boutique location in Tonawanda, NY can only be used in-store. If you would like to use a gift card purchased in-store in our on-line store please contact us here
Lost Gift Cards
On-Line gift cards can be re-emailed to the original purchaser. All we need is their order number or name and email that the card was purchased under. Sorry, we cannot re-issue lost in-store gift cards.