Here are answers to our most commonly asked questions. If you still need help, you can email us here.Sizing | Ordering | Shipping | Returns | Other
- Are your clothing measurements accurate?
- YES, our measurements are accurate because we measure all garments ourselves. You may see some difference in our measurements and the manufacturer's measurement charts. We measure garments flat and un-stretched, then double the measurement.
- Do the clothes run big, small, or true to size?
- Unfortunately, there is no such thing as "true to size". We carry many different brands and sizing is ALL DIFFERENT. We measure all our clothing ourselves, so once you know your measurements, you can order on our website with confidence! All our clothing is measured laying flat, and then doubled.
- How do I find my size?
- See our help page here on finding your size.
- What does OSFM mean for the tights?
- OSFM means "One Size Fits Most". Most of our tights come in this size, and will fit women weighing 90-160lbs.
- Can I enter more than one coupon code in the shopping cart?
- Sorry, you can only enter 1 coupon code into the shopping cart during ordering.
- Did you receive my on-line order?
- If you did not see the "Thank You" page after you placed your order, you may not have completed checkout. If you did not receive a confirmation email, check your spam/junk folders. Contact us here to ask about your order.
- Do you have a specific item I am looking for?
- All items listed on-line are in-stock at that moment. If you know the name of the item or the brand / manufacturer, you can search for it using our very good search page here.
- I am getting an error message 'Gateway error / FMF Filter when checking out
- Sorry about that! Probably the billing address you entered does not match that on file with your credit card company. If you have recently moved this address might not be updated. Try an alternate address, or use a different card to place your order. You can place a phone order by calling us during our normal business hours listed at the bottom of this page.
- I was shopping and placed an item in my cart, but left and now I can't place it in my cart.
- If you were shopping earlier and put an item in your cart, but did not check out, it is still in your cart. Go to your cart here.
- My gift card isn't working in the on-line store
Be sure to enter the code in carefully (upper/lowercase matters!)
Note that Gift cards purchased in our boutique store in Tonawanda will not automatically work online. If you would like to use your gift card purchased in-store, please contact us.
- You are out of a size or style. Will you be restocking it?
- We usually can’t re-order items since we order very far in advance and some items are made to order.
ShippingPlease see our full shipping policy here.
- Do you ship to my country?
- We ship internationally to many countries in Europe, Australia (including NZ), and Canada. See our shipping policy here for details
- How can I track my online order?
- A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is shipped. You can also check the status of our order by logging into our website here.
- I paid for express delivery but the tracking says it is 2 day delivery?
- Express orders are shipped via "USPS Priority Express", which is 1-2 day service. Shipping times will vary, usually depending on your local post office.
ReturnsPlease see our full return policy here
- Do you take returns?
- Yes. Most items may be returned in new condition within 30 days. Some restrictions apply. See our return policy here.
- Do you do exchanges?
- We currently do not do exchanges. If you have made a purchase, and need to make an exchange, simply purchase the new item on our website, and return the unwanted item. When we receive your qualified return we refund back to your original form of payment. You can read our full return policy here.
- How do I make a return?
- To make a return, you must first fill out an RA (return authorization) form. Click here to fill out an RA form.
- When will my return be credited, and how will I be refunded?
- We issue refunds for qualified returns within 10 business days of receiving the return. Refunds are credited back to the original form of payment. Note that it may take several business days after we issue a refund for your account to show your credit. Unfortunately the credit card companies do not work too quickly! You can read our full return policy here.
- If I purchase an item on sale, can I return it?
- Sale items may be returned for store credit. Sale items purchased with an additional discount (ex. sale shirt, purchased with additional 10% off coupon) are final sale and cannot be returned. Please see our return policies here.
- Do you have any coupons available?
- Sign up for our newsletter to be notified of sales and coupons! Cats Like Us Newsletter. Signing up gets you a coupon to use right away!
- Do you wholesale your products?
- No, we do not wholesale our products at this time. You can connect with us here for future announcements about selling wholesale.
- Can you lend clothes for my event or photo-shoot?
- No, we do not lend clothes out.
- Does Cats Like Us make all the clothes?
- No. We carry many different brands. They are picked by our stylist team and are the best styles from the best retro brands!
- How can I sell my items in your store?
- We are always looking for new items to sell retro style items in the store. If you think yours is a good fit, please fill out this form.
- What is retro clothing?
- Retro is new clothing in classic styles, often updated just a little. They usually fit and wear better than true vintage due to modern sizing and fabrics. Read more about retro style in our retro style section here.
- Do you give donations?
- We donate to local (Western New York) charities . If you would like to apply for a donation, please fill out this form.
- Do you sell costumes?
- No, we only sell real clothing in classic styles.